Sunday, June 21, 2009

Yay!

The red rocket runs! replaced the dead battery, now shes purrin like a kitten. Probably gonna take it out today. see if i can drive standard at all. Very nervous. On a side note, i was thinking last night the same thing as i always do, what the heck should i put on my car first? then i realized i have 2 years until i can drive it, so theres no need me putting in a turbo'd engine when its not gonna get any use. So i figured i would do some cosmetic work (body kit, spoiler, rims, paint, etc.) and practice driving (sideways) on the ka24 till it dies, and hopefully by then i will have my full license, and will have a job and such so i can put the new engine in.

..someone want to give me some ideas as to of what colour to paint my 240, cause at this point i have no freaking clue.

2 comments:

  1. ahaha! thats what everyone is saying. but i dont want to copy your car COMPLETELY. two 90 hatchbacks orange?! i dont knooow.

    ReplyDelete